Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wisconsin, MyBarackObama, & Change.org

CNN has projected that Barack Obama will win Wisconsin today. This will be the ninth straight state for the Illinois Senator, and according to CNN's projections its by a pretty wide margin. I've been farely preoccupied with moving and writing a paper on net neutrality for my other class, but I did hear that Hillary pulled out of the state awhile ago. On Meet the Press and Chris Matthews this past Sunday, the pundits were discussing how Clinton's entire strategy was based on her being the presumptive nominee after Super Tuesday. So now she's running low on money and trying to catch up quick to Obama's momentum.

McCain also seems to be seperating himself further from the Incredible Huck, but my money is still on the fact that he holds on until Texas (since he's polling close to McCain there).

Onto Internet stuff...through my commitment to MyBarackObama.com, I was asked to volunteer for Obama in Ohio. Unfortunately it is not a good time for me as my stress level with moving, papers, work, and awaiting confirmation of being accepted to two programs so I can go to Romania and Israel on educational/ambassador misions. I've enjoyed my participating in that network and feel a ROI in volunteering my time to it, but I am still unsold with Change.org. I still receive their weekly emails but they're asking me to get involved in campaigns which I am not interested. What's the point if I sign up for an organization, fill out a personal information profile, and they send me information at random.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]