Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Week in Recap (kinda)

I just wrote a very thought provoking blog post about all of the interesting activities that took place this week but blogger crapped out on me, so instead of re-writing the whole thing...I'm bulleting like woah!

- went to a book reading by Garrett Graff on Howard Dean's 2004 campaign and how globalization should be impacting the presidential candidates' views;

- created a blog on my.bararckobama.com to discuss that event and to spout out my crazy ramblings about my feelings about public financing for campaigns. That blog post can be found at:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/jasonlangsner/CGBgW

which includes my thoughts about how Obama's January online fundraising totals supersceded that of the entire Dean campaign;

- joined a Corporate Social Responsibility club at Georgetown and may create and chair a committee that focuses on promoting Green and Clean Technologies;

- sent in my U.S. National Security Education Program Boren fellowship application so I can live, work, and study in Israel in 2009;

- learned about and began to apply for a Youth Summit in Romania which will be held in conjunction with a NATO Summit in April; and

- last but not least, read "Mousepads, Shoe Leather, and Hope" but since it wasn't shipped to me until after class I was not able to participate in that part of the class discussion...grrr to the Internet and USPS gods that took 2 weeks to send my book on half.com.

That's what I can remember from my original post...I promise it was much more profound than this =)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]